With our grand reopening now underway, we are looking to expand on our hardworking team. Have you ever considered working with a great and friendly team? Working together to ensure that our customers have a great experience from the moment they arrive, to the second that they leave? Take a look at the roles we have available and see how you can fit into our great team today.
Front Of House
A position has opened up to welcome an enthusiastic and personable individual to join our front of house team. This part-time role is key to ensuring that the customer journey is delightful throughout their visit.
Here at Littleover Lodge, we pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive team, the right candidate will need to be prepared to work as part of a close-knit team, who work together to ensure the smooth running of our service.
You will need to be prepared to welcome guests when they arrive, confident in taking orders and making recommendations when asked, to ensuring that drinks are never empty and guests arent left waiting.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate enthusiasm, confidence and has a flair for customer service. While it is not necessary to have experience in front of house positions, having a general understanding of what is required is advantageous.
Chef De Partie
Here at Littleover Lodge, a position has opened up to welcome a new Chef De Partie to our wonderful team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be prepared to work as part of our close-knit kitchen team, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Due to the nature of the role, we have to request a selection of essential skills to ensure that the most appropriate candidate comes forward.
- You must have an idea of health and safety, waste management, managerial skills and organisation
- You must be kind, honest and hardworking
- You must work well in a team
- You must have a passion for cooking local seasonal produce
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the trade
- Train and encourage junior members of the team.
- Manage all delivery processes, including checking in orders, storage, stock rotation.
- To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department.
- To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas
- To ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries
- To ensure that mise en place is completed in your section.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes.
The role will include working on a pro-rata basis, with 5 days on, 2 off a week, including weekends, as a full-time role. Due to the needs of the business, this will also include working key dates, such as Christmas.
Salary is competitive and will be agreed upon depending on experience.
For more information on any of the roles available, or to be considered in future vacancies, please get in touch with our team today, who will be happy to discuss details with you.